The aim of the French Tech Ticket is to encourage international entrepreneurs with bold projects in the startup or scaling up phase to come to France.
The Programme targets entrepreneurs from all over the world who may or may not already have a business in France, and who are, for example, completing their education and looking to create a startup. Teams must comprise one to three founding members, and a maximum of one French person per team. The program wants to attract 50 entrepreneurs for the first batch. The package will provide:
– Fast-track procedure to obtain a residence permit
– Prize money of €12,500 (6 months), renewable once
– Free space in a partner incubator
– Tailored programme of events
– A Help Desk to provide assistance with red tape
– A Paris Landing Pack to help foreign entrepreneurs relocating to Paris
– Lower prices on Air France flights, a Gold loyalty card and advertising for the startup via Air France
If you are interested in creating or growing your startup in Paris, please visit www.frenchtechticket.paris to apply to the program!