As we reflect on CES 2015, one thing is clear – La French Tech made an impression on the world in Las Vegas. As French Minister of the Economy Emmanuel Macron said “The word entrepreneur, don’t ever forget, is a French word.” The buzz speaks for itself – France demonstrated to the international press at CES its entrepreneurial spirit and innovative technology. Noteworthy items include:
- #FrenchTech reached an estimated audience of 12.5 million this week.
- #FrenchTech tweets about CES reached approximately 8.3 million people.
- French company Emiota won a prestigious Best of CES award from Engadget this year.
- French Tech was covered by publications like The Economist, Christian Science Monitor, Bloomberg, USA Today, BBC News and VentureBeat.
- Emmanuel Macron’s visit was also covered by various publication like Bloomberg and AP.